terça-feira, 2 de março de 2010

My house

My house is a detached house. It is big and it has got two floors.
Downstairs there is a kitchen, a laundry, a sitting-room and a dining-room. Upstairs there are four bedrooms and a bathroom.
This is my house and I love it.
Ana Rita Carvalho T+



My house is a detached house. It is big and it has got one floor.
It has got a kitchen, a sitting-room, a dining-room, a bathroom and four bedrooms.
Outside there is a garage.
I like my house.
Cláudia Isabel Trigo Escovar T+



My house is a cottage. It is big. It has got one floor and an attic.
There is a kitchen, a sitting-room, four bedrooms, a balcony and a bathroom.
Outside there is a garden and a garage.
I love my house very, very much!
Ângela Carina Nogueira Garcia T+

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário